Week 1 Day 2

It is so much easier to be motivated when your day is organised. 

Being a teacher, I had an extra day on the Easter break, and I noticed that it was because I was out of routine that it was so much harder to do what I was supposed to. Today on the other hand, I was back into full timetable mode with meetings and kids' after school activities, so there was no opportunity to do anything other that what I should! Which is fine, except that I have to be able to deal with the unplanned, out of routine days too. 

It seems that this whole thing for me isn't even about the food and exercise so much as it is about the mind games. And I'm only up to day 2!

So I ate well. Seedy yoghurt for breakfast, cashews for snacks, leftover chicken curry in salad for lunch, salmon pasta sauce over greens for dinner and cheese as an evening snack (hopefully no nightmares). I managed just over two litres of water...

I'll put up my seedy yoghurt recipe; I think it's pretty similar to the Chia Pots one, but I'd like to check it's all good, as that's what I have every day and I really like it.
2 tbsp chia and linseeds mixed
2 tbsp slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds mixed
a half cup ish of frozen berries, nuked till they are smushy
a half dozen big teaspoons of yoghurt
      stir together
In winter instead of the yoghurt I put 1/3 cup coconut cream and 1/3 cup milk and then nuke it for three minutes, stirring at each minute. Also very yum.

Temptation is hard. Some of our students are starting a coffee business at school... My son offered to eat the easter bunny one of my students gave me... There is some leftover duck pate in the fridge... 

Today was a good day. Tomorrow will be too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-entry day 2

Reset phase Day 1