Reset phase - completed!

And I feel good!

This reset phase has been a challenge, but it has been so worth getting through. 

I think it has taken me a week longer than it was supposed to, with various interruptions, but I have made sure that I did a full three days of each phase before I moved onto the next, and I think that has been effective.

I was out exercising this afternoon, running not very quickly up my rather steep road home (why do I always live at the top of a hill?) and enjoying myself. I felt powerful and clear, and I had a self-belief that I will continue to feel this way, because I know now so much more about what my body does with what I give it.

I'm about to start on re-entry. 

I know that I won't be adding the sugar or the grains back in as I have noticed with each of them what a difference it makes when I have taken them out. I had thought gluten, and I hadn't thought I had that much sugar, but in both cases, the effect has told me that it is a bigger thing than I thought. 

I am really looking forward to red meat and coffee (although I may have had the odd one of those during, just quietly), and to dairy. I will be interested to see what happens with that last though, as I am a bit unsure whether I had those symptoms described in the reset phase description, or whether I just like cheese. I do like cheese.

Anyway, here's to feeling healthy and staying that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-entry day 2

Reset phase Day 1