Reset phase Day 1

And I started with a fail.

What is even worse, I didn't even realise that I had until this evening! 

It's that whole no-red-meat thing. You see, my son, commonly known as the Blue Toad, eats a huge breakfast, usually. This morning he finished his eggs on toast and most of his bacon, but not all of it. Well, who ever lets bacon go to waste? So, without thinking, I scoffed it. 

This evening I was thinking to myself how well I had done, and planning a week of food I could eat with my family, but mentally putting aside the bacon pasta which is one of their favourites, because ... and I had this sudden horrible thought that I had already had some.

Well, at least the rest of the day was good. I'm still nearly but not quite reaching the water goal and everything (else) I ate was healthy and proper. I'm viewing the 'bacon episode' like that story about if you drop your phone do you stamp it into a million bits or do you pick it up and carry on? I can't afford a new phone.

So, not so much a fail as a blip. I'm still feeling motivated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-entry day 2

Week 1 Day 2