Day 0

Okay, here I am, starting.

I have just watched all the introductory clips. I have done my measurements. I haven't done photos as I'm using the excuse that it said to choose somewhere where I can take photos regularly, and we are moving in two weeks. O well.

I've read through the week one food thing and I am pretty sure I can do that, if anything, it seems like more than I would usually eat, but not too different in content. I will have to check with Chrissie if my seedy yoghurt works, it doesn't look too different from her chia yoghurt thing.

Do chia seeds still give you the same thing if you don't leave them overnight to grow?

Big question - why am I doing this? 

I'm not madly overweight; I'm reasonably fit (haha, plug for the blog I've been writing for just over a year now...). But I am noticing that things are harder and whilst I mostly know what to do, I need a kick-start back in the right direction. I am also stupidly busy and in that constant state of low-grade stress where I seem to be getting everything done but I'm knackered. 

If I start tomorrow, does that mean I have to finish up all my Easter chocolate today?

Next big question - what do I want to achieve?

I just want to feel energy, and I would like to lose that last 5 kilos, and/or take the wibbly bit cover off the muscles I'm pretty sure I have. I want to find/remind myself about a sustainable way of eating and being. I think that's the key, whatever I do has to be sustainable long-term, even if it's a short-term starter.

I'll blog how things go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-entry day 2

Week 1 Day 2

Reset phase part 7 day 2